Empowering Elegance at MRS. KAZAKHSTAN GLOBE 2023
In mid-October, the second season of the globally renowned project for women, MRS. GLOBE – Mrs. Earth, took place in Kazakhstan.
The Mrs. Kazakhstan Globe project’s main idea is aimed at popularizing mothers’ role in modern society. It promotes happy families and emphasizes the importance of upbringing and generational continuity as a national idea, reviving the prestige of family values, and preserving Kazakhstan’s cultural heritage.
The international competition has been taking place since 1996, and in 2022, Kazakhstan officially received the right and invitation to become part of the international women’s community of bright, ambitious, and successful women from around the world for the first time. This was made possible by the incredible work of Zhanna Meyrembayeva, the national director of MRS. Globe in Kazakhstan.
The hosts of the evening were the showman and singer Alan Cherkasov and television presenter Olga Spirina.
The evening was opened by a special guest, the golden voice of Ukraine, Vlad Sytnik. The audience was deeply touched by the unexpected duet performance of the song “Love Came” by Vlad Sytnyk and the National Artist of Kazakhstan Roza Kuanyshovna Rymbaeva. This performance came as a pleasant surprise, touching the audience to the core and eliciting a standing ovation.
The headline performer of the evening was the legendary Ray Horton.
The jury of the competition consisted of:
- Roza Rymbaeva – People’s Artist of Kazakhstan,
- Lilia Rakh – Founder and Director of Sauvage Group,
- Almira Tursyn – Mrs. Kazakhstan Globe 2022, 1st runner-up Globe 2023,
- Lana Glumakova – Mrs. Globe 2023,
- Fabrice Neve – Consul General of France in Kazakhstan,
- Viktor Globa – Aesthetic Surgeon and Founder of Quantum Clinic,
- Erkin Dlimbetov – Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ordamed JSC,
- Meruert Zhunusbek – Public Speaking and Communication Expert,
- Kurmet Aubakirov – Founder of IBC Group,
- Baglan Shansharov – First Doctor of Aesthetic Dentistry in Kazakhstan, Founder of the “32 Karat” Clinic,
- Yulia Kichila – Successful Business Lady, Owner of Several Commercial Companies in Ukraine,
- Tatyana Mitina – Founder and CEO of the Silurtica Body Clinic in Kazakhstan,
- Kamila Zhusupova – TV Presenter on KTK Channel, Media Trainer,
- Alexey Gorbachev – Investment Advisor at “AX CAPITAL” in the real estate sector in Dubai,
- Diana Snegina – PR Expert, Best Radio Host,
- Victoria Zhansseitova – Kazakhstani singer Aisha.
The winner was Aibara Gaziz from Almaty, the founder of Sauvage Group, who will represent Kazakhstan at the global final of MRS. GLOBE in China in 2024.
In the nomination Mrs. Kazakhstan Eurasia Globe 2023 — 35-year-old Aina Samigatova from Atyrau. She will also represent Kazakhstan at the international finals in China.
The nomination Mrs. Kazakhstan European Nation 2023 was won by Jamilya Batyrbayeva, 34, from Almaty. She will go to represent Kazakhstan in Greece.
Tokzhan Mukasheva, a 45-year-old resident of Almaty, won the Mrs. Kazakhstan Classique Globe 2023 nomination. Tokzhan will represent Kazakhstan at the international finals in the age 45+ category in the USA, California.
In the nomination Mrs. Kazakhstan Classique Europe 2023 was Aigul Shamshieva, the 45-year-old winner from Astana will represent Kazakhstan at the Mrs. Europe contest in the 45+ category, in Greece.
The winner of the popular vote was 39-year-old Lyubov Chugaeva from Almaty – “Mrs. People ‘s Choice 2023”.
The special nomination Mrs. Qazaq Queens was given to 31-year-old Zhanar Sakenova from Astana.
The title of First Vice-Missis was awarded to 29-year-old Nino Baratashvili from Almaty.
The second vice-missis was 35-year-old Botagoz Ongarova from Uralsk.
Sholpan Valieva, 37 years old from Astana, became the third vice-missis.
Special thanks to the sponsors of the project: the plastic surgery clinic Quantum, the network of aesthetic medicine clinics Beautymed, the tea market expert brand Ahmad Tea, and the Grand Dessert brand. The representation of German vitamins Orthomol Kazakhstan, the premium-class dentistry 32 KARAT, the automotive company KAZTRADEIN, the body clinic Siluetica, and the company Tamish Textile.
This evening not only celebrated beauty but also highlighted the strength, elegance, and diversity of women’s power in Kazakhstan.